Welcome to ISP Energy. iSP Energy is the coming together of over 25 years in the international recruitment sector and in excess of 20 years consulting to the energy industry; giving us a unique knowledge of the idiosyncrasies of your commercial environment combined with proven sourcing and placement experience.
Our market experience includes:
- Energy and Power
- Oil and Gas inc. subsea
- Renewable inc. Hydroelectric, Tidal, Wind, Solar
- Water Resources Industry
- Transmission and Distribution
- Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- QA, QC and Inspection Experts
ISP Energy client services:
Contract Resource: you need a particular skill for a project or to back-fill your own employees for a specific period of time for an all inclusive daily rate. We will source from our own pool of vetted individuals and search our wider network for suitable candidates, manage their pay and
insurances, anywhere in the world (subject to
some conditions in certain territories).
insurances, anywhere in the world (subject to some conditions in certain territories).
Permanent Placement: whether you need one person or have a recruitment campaign, we will perform a search and selection of candidates meeting your brief for both skill and characteristic. All candidates will be vetted and interviewed prior to submission and we provide a 12-week no nonsense rebate period on all placements (subject to meeting payment terms).
Project Team Provision: ISP Energy can provide a full project team, or component part, for a fixed cost based on agreed deliverables.
In order to provide the optimum service to our clients, we meet with you, discuss your requirements in detail and agree the service levels you require so that we can not only have a full understanding of what you want, but also have measurable objectives for our team.
We stand by our mantra that all our candidates are as important as our clients, your success in your role is a reflection on us and we will remain committed to you during your contract, assignment or during your permanent career.
To ensure complete candidate satisfaction our commitment to you is:
- To keep candidate confidentiality at all times
- To provide C.V and interview preparation
- To keep candidates informed throughout the recruitment process
- To provide detailed and constructive feedback
- To offer after placement support
- To support contractors through IR35 and AWR compliant contracts
- To keep you up to date on new and proposed legislation
- To never send a C.V to a client without the candidate’s permission
For further information about our Energy recruitment solutions please speak to our dedicated Energy team on 0207 871 1500 or email [email protected]