Welcome to iSP Medical & Social. Our team of consultants and researchers in iSP Medical & Social have all been engaged in this sector, working with private and NHS medical practices; consultancies; care facilities and therapy centres.
We aim to make things as simple as possible for candidates and clients alike whilst providing temporary and permanent staff.
Compliance and transparency are key factors in ensuring clients receive properly vetted individuals at sensible and fair rates of pay; candidates need to know they are being represented by people who know the market inside out and will be remunerated properly and on time.
How we work with our clients:
To fully understand your requirements, we meet all of our clients to gain an insight into the environment; future resourcing needs; practice structure and ethos.
We firmly believe our role is to be a trusted partner in providing the best recruitment service and that comes from establishing a solid relationship from the outset.
We understand that this sector is not 9-5, and neither are we.
Your recruiting partner will be available to you 24/7 and our cloud-based infrastructure means we can work any where on any device at any time, giving us the ability to respond to your needs quickly and efficiently.
ISP Medical & Social do not just place a candidate with you and move on, we will be in regular contact to ascertain their progress and for temporary and contract staff we offer a review process as part of our service.
How we work with candidates:
We pride ourselves on building excellent relationships with our candidates so we can get the best results for you.
Our dedicated team will:
- Guide you through the recruitment process right from your initial phone call
- Ascertain your skills, experience, preferred areas of work and career aspirations to enable us to find the most suitable placement for you
- Provide you with interview coaching and support
- Keep you updated about opportunities and suitable placements
- Provide pre and post-placement support
- Keep in touch when you are settled in your placement to ensure you are happy in your role
- Aim to have your next assignment ready for you when it is time to move
ISP Medical & Social provides temporary and permanent recruitment in the following disciplines:
- Speciality Doctors
- Consultant Psychiatrists
- Psychologists (up to Consultant level)
- Approved Mental Health Practitioners
- Occupational Therapists
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Other mental health, Learning disabilities and Autism professionals
- Qualified & Unqualified Social Carers